* Estee's Land *

Sometimes, we feel tired, our body tired, our mind tired, we got no energy to do anything... What should we do then? I will look for my energy from my heart. The energy of Heart is miracle, it empowers us to reboost our life ! Just that its our choice to look for this energy or not...

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Thinking of strawberries


When thinking of strawberries...

..taken from Cameron Highland's Strawberry Farm
Do you ever think of a small strawberry, with its sweety cute size, hanging all over the greenish plant, like waving its hand to all visitors, yelling to you : "My name is Strawberry..."

Its a great experience when visiting strawberry farm @ Cameron Highland, whereby i can actually smell the fresh taste of strawberry --- sweet + sour + sweet + sour + sweet + sour...... until boost up my mind and refill my energy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home